Chicken & Coconut Curry Saute
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Coconut Curry Sauté made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. curry powder, toasted
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cube Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- Salt and red pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet and cook bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and curry powder and cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in water, tomato, coconut milk and Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube; bring to a boil, stirring until Bouillon is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
4. Return chicken to skillet and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.