Chicken Noodle Casserole
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Noodle Casserole made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups frozen assorted vegetables
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey or ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French fried onions
1. Bring water and margarine to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and vegetables. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken and cheese.
2. Turn into 1-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with onions. Broil until golden, about 1 minute. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.