Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Picadillo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
1. Heat oil in 12-inch deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
2. Cook onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes.
3. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice and garnish with toasted almonds.