Chicken & Vegetables with Lo Mein Noodles
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Vegetables with Lo Mein Noodles. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1/2 lb. thin green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
1. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and garlic, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken mixture and set aside.
2. Add onion to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and orange juice and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles and return to a boil. Add green beans. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until noodles are tender and green beans are crisp-tender. Stir in coleslaw mix and chicken and cook 1 minute or until heated through.