Chipotle Cheesesteak Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chipotle Cheesesteak Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa
1. Combine Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s) with olive oil in medium bowl; toss with steak.
2. Cook steak in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, in batches, until desired doneness, about 2 minutes. Remove steak; set aside and keep warm.
3. Stir onion and green pepper into same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are golden brown, about 6 minutes. Cook covered until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa according to package directions.
5. Return steak to skillet; heat through. Serve over hot Pasta.