Chipotle Chicken Pasta
Have chicken, corn & cheese at home? Pull it together using Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Chicken Flavor & a few simple ingredients to create a creamy, flavorful meal!
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and chipotle pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until red pepper is tender. Stir in corn and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sour cream; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.