Chipotle Seasoned Skirt Steak with Warm Mango Salsa
Cook up Knorr’s Chipotle Seasoned Skirt Steak with Warm Mango Salsa. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but delicious to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt steak, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 teaspoons Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor, lime juice and garlic in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add steak and turn to coat.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper about 4 minutes. Add mango and cook about 2 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon Bouillon and cilantro, then cook about 1 minute. Arrange on serving platter and keep warm.
3. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Cook steak over medium-high heat about, 8 minutes or until until desired doneness, turning once. Arrange steak on warm mango salsa.