Chorizo and Egg Rice Bowl
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chorizo and Egg Rice Bowl made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ounces chorizo sausage or sausage, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 5 medium eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion and sausage, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes or until rice is almost tender.
2. Slowly stir eggs into rice mixture and cook covered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until mixture is set. Top with cheese.