Cumin-Scented Chicken & Pan Roasted Chickpeas
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cumin-Scented Chicken & Pan Roasted Chickpeas made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but healthy to eat!
410 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
90mg (1 serving)
590mg (1 serving)
43g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
83mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
799mg (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken with cumin and if desired, salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. STIR chickpeas, pepper and onion into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. ADD water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken, chickpea mixture and feta. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley and lemon wedges; now it's delicious. Dig in!