Garlic Chicken with Olives & Beans
440 (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
120mg (1 serving)
930mg (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
46g (1 serving)
115mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
589mg (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 can (9.75 oz.) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. pimiento-stuffed olives, halved crosswise
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Bring water and milk to a boil in same skillet. Add Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and boil gently 9 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken, beans and olives and cook uncovered on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.