Grilled Skirt Steak Tostadas
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Grilled Skirt Steak Tostadas recipe made with spinach, chili peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon & more.
280 (per serving)
20g (per serving)
6g (per serving)
45mg (per serving)
560mg (per serving)
12g (per serving)
1g (per serving)
1g (per serving)
15g (per serving)
93mg (per serving)
1mg (per serving)
287mg (per serving)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3/4 lb. skirt steak or flank steak
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby watercress or baby spinach (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 (5-in. ea.) corn tostadas
- 1/2 cup shredded queso fresco or Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 oz.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine lime juice, olive oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; reserve 1 tablespoon. Pour remaining marinade over steak in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine Mayonnaise with reserved 1 tablespoon marinade in small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine watercress, tomatoes, radishes and onion in large bowl; set aside.
4. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Thinly slice steak and keep warm.
5. Evenly divide steak on tostadas. Toss watercress mixture with mayonnaise mixture, then mound on tostadas and sprinkle with cheese.