Guava Glazed Pork Roast
Guava. Succulent pork. Yummy. Our Guava Glazed Pork Roast pork recipe is glazed to perfection with guava jelly for a subtly sweet finish.
- 5 -lb. boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 3 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup guava jelly
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Arrange pork in a large roasting pan and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, bring water and next 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve bouillon. Boil about 3 minutes or until sauce is reduced slightly. Stir in jelly and continue to boil an additional 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1 cup. Brush remaining glaze over pork and continue to roast until a meat thermometer inserted in roast reaches 160°F. Serve sliced pork with reserved guava sauce.