Harvest Sweet Potato & Lentils
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Harvest Sweet Potato & Lentils made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
320 (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
570mg (1 serving)
58g (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
187mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
597mg (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet potato, (8 oz.), diced (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby kale, (about 8 loosely packed cups)
- 1 can (15 oz.) lentils, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook sweet potato and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
2. STIR water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom into same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in kale, lentils and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan. Let stand covered 2 minutes. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and if desired, chopped toasted walnuts; now it's delicious. Dig in!