Italian Chicken & Broccoli with Shells
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Italian Chicken & Broccoli with Shells. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, sprinkled with Italian seasoning, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and milk and bring to the boiling point over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add broccoli and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Return chicken to skillet. Serve immediately.