Knorr Chicken Bouillon Mashed Potatoes
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Bouillon Mashed Potatoes made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
1. Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
2. Return potatoes to saucepot. Add Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, margarine and mash. Stir in sour cream.