Lobster Parma Rosa Linguine
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Lobster Parma Rosa Linguine recipe made with juicy lobster tail meat, linguini, fresh basil, sherry, and Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix.
- 1 package Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 12 ounces raw, frozen lobster tail meat, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. chopped basil (optional)
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
1. Prepare Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix according to package directions adding sherry in beginning. Stir in lobster 5 minutes before end of cooking. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve over hot cooked linguine.