Mandarin Chicken Salad with Fried Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Mandarin Chicken Salad with Fried Rice. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 bag (12 oz.) mixed salad greens (about 4 cups)
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice, prepared according to package directions
1. Combine dressing with marmalade in large bowl. Add chicken, red onion and salad greens; toss to coat. Gently fold in oranges and croutons. Serve with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice.