Cook up Knorr’s delicious Persian-Style Rice recipe made with dried mixed fruit, silvered almonds, and Knorr® Asian Sides™ Chicken Flavor Fried Rice.
380 (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
0.5g (1 serving)
35mg (1 serving)
620mg (1 serving)
49g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
65mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
376mg (1 serving)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 1/2 cup dried mixed fruit, such as raisins, cranberries and dates, (larger fruit torn or chopped)
- 1 can (10 oz.) canned chunk chicken in water, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
1. BRING water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice to a boil in large skillet.
2. STIR in dried fruit and chicken. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 7 minutes, or until rice is tender.
3. SPRINKLE with slivered almonds.