Rocky Road Cones Recipe
Co-created with So Yummy, this recipe coats a waffle cone in marshmallow, melted chocolate and graham cracker crumbles then tops with Breyers® Rocky Road.
- 3 large scoops Breyers® Rocky Road
- 3 jumbo marshmallows or 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 waffle cones
- 1/4 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
1. Microwave: Place your marshmallows on a microwave safe plate, then microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallows will be puffed and delightfully gooey. Dip the wide end of cone (aka the part you would put ice cream on) into the marshmallow immediately and coat the rim with marshmallow. Note: If you don’t have marshmallows, you can just coat your cones in fluff.
2. Assemble: Toast the cones with a torch if desired. Dip into chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. You can allow the chocolate to set, or don’t! Top with a big scoop of Breyers® Rocky Road.