Sausage & Peppers with Cheesy Macaroni
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Sausage & Peppers with Cheesy Macaroni. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Flavor Macaroni
1. Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until cooked. Remove sausage and set aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
2. Add red peppers and onions to drippings and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
3. Bring water and milk to a boil in same skillet. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Flavor Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in sausage and vegetables.