Shell Pasta with Garlic Herb Sauce
Just 4 ingredients and 25 minutes is all it takes to make this delicious Shell Pasta with Garlic Herb Sauce!
260 (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
0.5g (1 serving)
330mg (1 serving)
49g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
74mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
195mg (1 serving)
- 1 box (16 oz.) medium shell pasta
- 1 package Knorr® Garlic Herb sauce mix
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Whisk together Knorr® Garlic Herb sauce mix and milk in small saucepan. Add margarine or butter and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes.
3. Toss hot cooked pasta with sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh herbs.