Skirt Steak French Dip Sandwiches
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Skirt Steak French Dip Sandwiches made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 lb. skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or water
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 large Italian rolls, sliced in half horizontally and lightly toasted
1. Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch skillet, melt 1 Tbsp. margarine over high heat and cook steaks, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove steaks and keep warm.
2. In same skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Add Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return steak to skillet and simmer 1 minute. Serve on rolls and sprinkle, if desired, with your favorite crumbled cheese.