Stuffed Mexican Pork Chops
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Stuffed Mexican Pork Chops made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 4 bone-in pork chops or boneless
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, prepared according to package directions
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Slice horizontally through each chop almost to opposite edge forming a pocket with knife parallel to cutting board; set aside.
3. Mix bread crumbs, garlic salt and oregano in shallow dish. Combine 1/2 cup cheese and salsa in small bowl. Evenly stuff chops with cheese mixture; secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip pork into egg, then crumb mixture until evenly coated.
4. Arrange chops in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until chops are done. Sprinkle chops with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Serve with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice.