Thai Chicken Bowl
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Thai Chicken Bowl made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 2 cups frozen frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 lb. shredded cooked chicken (about 4 cups)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Bring water, coconut milk and curry powder to a boil in 3-quart saucepan, stirring constantly. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice and vegetables; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. Stir in chicken; heat through. Let stand about 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped green onions.