Crispy Tofu Bites with Spicy Sauce Recipe
After some inspiration for a vegan appetizer? Check out this Crispy Tofu Bites with Spicy Sauce Recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
250 (1 serving)
22g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
340mg (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
137mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
- 1 package (16 oz.) firm tofu
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Dressing and Spread, divided
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. PRESS tofu gently with paper towels to press out excess water. Let stand 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat rimmed baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes.
2. MIX 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread with soy sauce. Toss tofu cubes with Dressing mixture. Dip into bread crumbs and arrange on prepared pan.
3. BAKE 30 minutes, turning once, until golden and crisp.
4. MIX cayenne with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Serve tofu bites hot from oven with spicy sauce.